This form is to request the first set of waste containers for a new property (one that has never had waste containers before, for example a new build property of which you are the first occupant).

If you need to report missing or damaged containers at an established property please use our Report: problem with domestic waste container form.
Derbyshire Dales District Council takes your privacy seriously. We will treat all personal information provided in confidence and store it securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and UK General Data Protection Regulations.

The information provided will be used for the purpose or purposes for which it was intended, but may be shared with other departments in the Council and third party processors operating on their behalf to provide the service. Data will also be shared with other enforcing authorities for the purpose of preventing fraud, misuse of public funds and any legal or statutory requirements.

For more information on how we process your personal data and your rights as a data subject, visit: